Relax and enjoy this quirky and fun studio during your stay in Albury
A truly charming one bedroom multi level studio set in a quiet street near the Monument Hill, Albury.
This B&B style apartment (attached to an existing house) offers three levels of living in the one property.
Street level is the living, downstairs is kitchen and meals and bathroom and upstairs is a large bedroom overlooking the hills of Albury.
A great base for exploring Albury and the local area.
- Relax in the queen size bed and add an additional sofa bed available if more guests are staying in this fantastic studio space.
- Relaxing living area with TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with cooktop and convection microwave plus single drawer dishwasher - makes self catering a fabulous option to experience the regions local food.
- Funky bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
- Laundry behind a cupboard with washing machine, iron and ironing board - allowing you to stay on top of your washing while in town.
- Stay comfortable no matter the season - two split system heating and air conditioning units have you covered - one in the main living area and one in the bedroom.
- Undercover car space available to keep your vehicle secure during your stay.
- A relaxing 20 minutes walk to Dean Street - the centre of town.
- As you'd expect all linen and towels are provided for your stay.
- Want to stay connected during your stay, bringing laptops computers and tablets with you? An Internet connection can be provided at a small additional cost.
Westside Studio - your ideal Albury apartment
Albury Wodonga Apartments - You're Home