Relax and enjoy the stylish and modern facilities during your stay in Albury
This newly renovated and restored two bedroom, two storey apartment is located in town and is a great city apartment.
Formally part of the ‘Waterstreet Hotel’ this property has being lovingly restored and now boasts a lovely light filled townhouse to spend a few nights in or more.
- Two large bedrooms both with built in robes and queen size beds.
- One bathroom upstairs with shower, vanity and separate toilet. Plus additional toilet in a powder room downstairs.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and ‘Miele’ appliances, fully equipped with full fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
- Enjoy the open plan dining and living area with modular leather sofa.
- Relax and watch the large TV or put on a DVD.
- Private enclosed courtyard with outdoor setting for four plus a BBQ, providing direct access from the garage through to the apartment.
- Keep on top of your washing with the laundry behind a cupboard with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- 3 minutes walk to Dean Street, 50 metres to ‘Railway Hotel’ and 200 metres to Albury railway station - makes this the ideal Albury location.
- Comfort is guaranteed with three split systems air conditioning and heating units; one in the living area and one in each of the bedrooms.
- As you'd expect all linen and towels are provided for your stay.
- Want to stay connected during your stay, bringing laptops computers and tablets with you? A wireless Internet router can be provided at a small additional cost.
Waterstreet Apartment - your next Albury apartment
"This unit is beautiful, very well appointed and extremely comfortable. The location is great, easy walking distance to shops and restaurants." - Judith
"A very comfortable, modern, immaculate apartment as described. Very convenient to town centre" - Sally
Albury Wodonga Apartments - You're Home