Macauley On The Park
Relax and enjoy this stunning family home during your stay in Albury
Macauley On The Park is a great light filled three bedroom, two bathroom home opposite Billson Park and located within an easy 15 minute walk to Dean Street (main shopping and dining precinct).
This fabulous home is ideal for a family/families or business colleagues looking to share.
It will delight and impress the most discerning guests.
- There is room for everyone in your group with three spacious bedrooms.
- Enjoy the options that 2 queen beds and 2 singles. The main bedroom also includes a huge walk in robe.
- Enjoy the freedom of two bathrooms. The main bathroom has a bath, shower and seperate toilet. Large ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Relax and enjoy one of the two TVs - one with DVD player.
- Cook up a storm in the open plan kitchen/dining area with Miele appliances.
- Relax in the spacious living room.
- Stay cool or warm with ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling systems.
- Enjoy the fresh air in the lovely courtyard with BBQ.
- Keep your vehicles secure with the double lock up garage with remote control.
- Access and movement is easy throughout this single story property
- Just a quick 15 minute walk - or 5min drive - to Dean Street to enjoy the best that Albury has to offer for dining and entertainment.
- There is also the option to enjoy to park opposite - with a children's playground and a large oval for kicking the footy.
- The interconnected walking tracks are the area are all accessible and close by.
- As you'd expect all linen and towels are provided.
- High speed wifi at the property to stay connected.
Macauley On The Park - a stunning Albury home
'Place was exactly what we needed and Georgina was extremely accommodating. Thanks!' - Matthew.
' Generous sized house in central location, very quiet and air conditioning was excellent'. - Susan.
Albury Wodonga Apartments - You're Home