Relax and enjoy this comfy apartment during your stay in Albury
Kiewa Place is a lovely and spacious ground floor unit in a quiet residential street about a 5 minute walk to Albury's Dean Street shopping and dining hub.
This well equipped light filled apartment is a great option for either the solo traveller or couple who like room to move or two couples or two singles looking to share.
The unit provides a very roomy and easy option to a hotel and is so conveniently located two and a half blocks from town.
It will delight and impress the most discerning guests.
- There is room for everyone with two spacious bedrooms.
- Enjoy the sleeping options that 1 queen and 1 double bed offer
- Enjoy the freedom of one bathroom - shower, vanity with laundry combined and a separate toilet.
- Enjoy the large living space with view out onto balcony and manicured lawn.
- Enjoy the peace and quite of this lovely residential street.
- Relax on the couch and enjoy the TV and DVD player.
- Cook up a storm in the spacious and contemporary kitchen with ample room for dining.
- Stay cool or warm with split system heating and cooling system
- Keep your vehicles secure with the single carport.
- Juggle your laundry and stay fresh with the provided washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Just a quick 5 minute walk to Dean Street. Park the car and then walk to enjoy the best that Albury has to offer.
- Enjoy the Northerly sun from your very own balcony.
- As you'd expect all linen and towels are provided.
- Want to stay connected during your stay, bringing laptops computers and tablets with you? A wireless Internet router can be provided at a small additional cost.
Kiewa Place - a comfy Albury apartment
Albury Wodonga Apartments - You're Home