Crisp Street Cottage
Relax and enjoy the period charm of this cottage during your stay in Albury
'Crisp Street Cottage’ is a truly charming three bedroom home set in a tranquil garden setting within an easy walk to Dean Street’s dining, shopping and cultural precinct.
Stay, relax and enjoy.
- Relax and enjoy a good nights' rest in one of the three spacious bedrooms, each appointed with a queen bed.
- Enjoy a fabulous bubble bath - or prefer a quick soak. The main bathroom has a shower and a full size claw foot bath so the choice is yours.
- There is a second toilet and wash basin off the laundry.
- Kick back on the couch and watch TV or watch a DVD.
- Step out of the fully equipped open plan kitchen and living room and overlook the manicured lawn and garden.
- Make your way into the separate dining room or extra living space - the choice is yours.
- Handle your laundry - stay fresh and clean - with the provided washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Relax in the fully enclosed back yard - let the kids run free.
- Entertain or relax in the great undercover alfresco area - or plan a fabulous BBQ.
- Step out into the tranquil garden.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of this quiet residential street.
- Keep your vehicles secure in the single carport or your second vehicle parked off the street away from local traffic.
- A quick 12 minute stroll to Dean Street’s shopping and dining.
- Water sport fans, this property is just 1km from the banks of the mighty Murray River.
- Stay cool in the summer months with ducted evaporative cooling.
- Stay warm in winter with ducted heating plus gas heater.
- As you'd expect all linen and towels are supplied for your stay.
- High speed wifi at the property to stay connected.
- Pets are allowed to join you during your stay at this pet friendly property.
Central Crisp Cottage - an ideal Albury home
"An excellent property a great cottage/house for our weekend stay in Albury. It is a lovely well maintained property set in a pretty tree lined street which is very quiet and close to town centre. We had everything we needed to make our stay perfect. Many thanks." - Maureen.
Albury Wodonga Apartments - You're Home