Enjoy a super central sojourn on Wilcox Street-
Relax and enjoy the stylish and modern facilities during your stay in Albury
This newly renovated and restored two bedroom apartment is located a stone's throw from Dean St and is the perfect escape for your next visit to Albury.
- Situated in one of Albury’s most favourable positions, nestled in leafy surrounds, the townhouse is approximately a 200 metre flat walk to Dean street with the city’s best bars, boutique shopping and culinary houses at your doorstep.
- Recently renovated throughout, the apartment comprises an open plan living area, updated kitchens with Bosch appliances and gas cooking and two spacious bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with a double. The refurbished bathroom includes an oversized shower and a separate laundry allows you to keep on top of the washing whilst away.
- Comfort is guaranteed with reverse cycle air conditioning and instantaneous hot water system. As you'd expect, all linen and towels are provided for your stay.
- The unit includes a private courtyard, providing space for entertaining and relaxation as well as a single car space for practicality.
- Social splendour is at your doorstep! Walking distance to the Albury Botanic Gardens, Gardens Medical Group, Norieul Park and Geoffrey Michael Patisserie, there is no shortage of things to do on the weekend.
- Want to stay connected during your stay, bringing laptops computers and tablets with you? A wireless Internet router can be provided at a small additional cost.
Central Sojourn on Wilcox - your next Albury apartment
"This unit is beautiful, very well appointed and extremely comfortable. The location is great, easy walking distance to shops and restaurants." - Judith
"A very comfortable, modern, immaculate apartment as described. Very convenient to town centre" - Sally
Albury Wodonga Apartments - You're Home