The Botanical Studio
Relax and enjoy the luxury and location during your stay in Albury
This studio is a stylish two bedroom third floor apartment that is brilliantly located in the heart of Albury where shops, cafes and restaurants are at your doorstep.
Take a picnic across the road to the Botanic Gardens or stroll along the banks of the Murray River. It’s a perfect spot.
- Relax in one of the two bedrooms - the main bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has one single bed.
- Modern bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, full fridge, dishwasher drawer and microwave.
- Large living space with dining area for four opening out onto large balcony with views to the surrounding hills.
- Convenient and compact laundry behind a cupboard with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Relax in the lounge and enjoy the large TV and DVD player.
- Lift access to apartment, ground floor and garage with secure underground parking for one vehicle.
- Enjoy ducted refrigerated cooling and heating for all round comfort.
- Shopping, dining and entertainment at your doorstep.
- As you'd expect all linen and towels are provided for your stay.
- Want to stay connected during your stay, bringing laptops computers and tablets with you? A wireless Internet router can be provided at a small additional cost.
The Botanical Studio - your Albury apartment
"Very clean & tidy. Excellent place to stay. Highly recommended." - Nelson
"The studio suited our needs perfectly. It is centrally located on Dean St and an easy walk to any of the shops with fabulous cafes very close by. Our rooms were just as described & very comfortable, especially the beds. Super Comfy!" - Cleo
Albury Wodonga Apartments - You're Home