What a beauty! Come and and enjoy this property during your stay in Albury
Enjoy the tree lined streets as you approach this large four bedroom family home within a few minutes walk from town.
This great house has two generous living areas, an outdoor entertaining area and double lock up garage with remote control.
Enjoy the true beauty of this fabulous property.
- Relax in one of the four spacious bedrooms.
- Sleep comfortably on one of the 3 queen beds or 2 single beds available.
- Enjoy a soak in one of the two bathrooms. The main bathroom is furnished with a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet and the ensuite has shower, vanity and toilet.
- Relax on the couch in the lounge and enjoy one of the 2 TVs - one with a modern DVD player.
- Stay cool or warm year round with ducted cooling and heating throughout the home.
- The spacious light filled kitchen will excite even the most adventurous chefs - with plenty of space as the kitchen opens up onto living and dining rooms.
- Retire to the separate formal living and dining room and bask in the glow of the gas log fire.
- Stay on top of your laundry during your stay, keep clean and fresh simply with the washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Keep your vehicles secure in the double lock up garage with remote. And if more space it required vehicles can be parked at the front of the property.
- Entertain or relax in the large outdoor undercover entertaining area - and cook up a storm on the BBQ.
- Relax in the fully enclosed back yard - let the kids run free.
- A short 4 minute walk to Dean Street for the best of Albury's dining , shopping and entertainment.
- All linen and towels are provided for you during your stay.
- High speed wifi at the property to stay connected.
- Pets may be able to join you during your stay.
"A great house, loved every minute of being here. Thank you so much for your hospitality." - Brooke
Bonegilla Beauty - your Albury home away from home
"The house was a delight to stay in. Very spacious, clean and conveniently located in the heart of Albury. Would highly recommend; the house was great." - Rod
"Just a brief note of thanks to Jane and her team at Albury Wodonga Apartments. The accommodation was fantastic and Jane looked after us personally. A small group of us from Melbourne needed some accommodation in Albury for a weekend. Jane came to our rescue with the “Bonegilla Beauty”. What a great location and the house was “quality personified”. Highly recommend Jane and her team and if we are looking for accommodation up that way again expect a phone call from us Jane. " - Craig
Albury Wodonga Apartments - You're Home